You spend a great deal of your life in a work or business environment.
Whatever work you do, whatever title you hold – from corporate CEO to secretary, from construction worker to artist – you interact with others: bosses, employees, co-workers, and clients. And the relationships you have with them affect all aspects of your life.
The corporate world can be a scary place. It can feel like you need to check your soul at the door. Detached from your soul, you can feel isolated and afraid, not knowing whom to trust. You can begin to avoid connection with certain colleagues or be afraid to speak up. The more you shrink back, the more difficult it becomes to stay connected, to create productive and healthy relationships.
Working with me you will:
- Regain confidence in yourself.
- Uncover any obstacles that may be in the way of creating satisfying relationships.
- Uncover your strengths and build new communication skills.
- Learn how to share your ideas, express your needs and make powerful requests in a business environment.
- Discover new ways to build relationships with colleagues, bosses, employees and clients.