Being with family and friends can be the best of times — or the worst of times.
When it's the worst of times, and your closest relationships don't seem to work, it takes a toll on your health, emotions, and energy, as well as your actions. And it can also become baggage to carry into all other relationships.
You inherit your family. They are an unshakable part of your past, and – whether positive or negative – they are also an inevitable part of your present and future. How freeing would it be if you could accept and celebrate your family relationships rather than have to tolerate them?
You choose your friends, but often fail to exercise your power to accept them at certain difficult moments. Friends are not perfect. They disappoint you. They (and you) change. What's also true is that you can re-start those relationships at any moment.
Working with me you will:
- Create how you want a particular relationship or relationships to be and then be supported in having it happen.
- Uncover any obstacles that may be in the way of creating a satisfying relationship.
- Release yourself from past relationships that ended badly.
- Discover if the relationship you have with either of your parents is now affecting other family relationships and friendships.
- Clear the way to re-connect to a friend or family member from whom you have been estranged.